Our vacuum jacketed piping systems are manufactured in easy-to-assemble sections with high-efficiency, low heat leak bayonet connections.
- Delivers significant lifetime savings due to minimal cryogen loss.
- Easily accommodates future expansions or modifications.
- Provides longer, care-free service life, backed by our best-in-the-business warranty.
- Provides a rapid return on your investment.
- Easy Installation – manufactured in easy-to-assemble sections with high-efficiency, low heat leak bayonet connections. No welding or refitting in the field required, it’s
far easier to install than foam covered pipe!
- Doesn’t need expensive vacuum pumps that require maintenance like dynamic vacuum-jacketed systems.
- ASME certification and CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Techniguard B-Series bendable vacuum jacketed pipe allows a less stringent system layout, may simplify installation, allows component reuse, and lowers VJP shipping costs compared to rigid.