iNet is a subscription-based gas detection program designed to give you peace of mind that your equipment is properly maintained and proactively serviced; that you are able to provide required records on demand with minimal effort; and that your people are kept safe from hazardous gases.
- Schedule instrument bump tests and calibrations to occur automatically
- Receive replacement units from Industrial Scientific when iNet detects a malfunctioning instrument in your fleet
- Understand how your instruments are being used in the field and the risks your team faces
- Use data to proactively correct poor use behavior
- Produce required records on demand
- Eliminate the prone-to-error task of manually maintaining records
How iNet works
- Dock the gas monitor.
- Docking station performs bump tests, calibrations, and uploads monitor data to iNet.
- iNet Control provides full access to your program’s most critical data.
- Replacement monitors are delivered to you should iNet uncover a problem.
- Your team goes back into the field using reliable gas monitors.