Technifab offers a line of vacuum jacketed valves that gives you top cryogenic valve performance and also work best with vacuum jacketed pipe.
These low heat leak vacuum insulated valves don’t add unwanted heat to your cryogenic liquid, saving you money and loss of cryogens.
- Vacuum-jacketed, eliminating icing and condensation seen with non-vacuum jacketed cryogenic valves.
- Self-aligning, PCTFE seat designed for flexibility and solid closure at cryogenic temperatures.
- Wear parts are easily replaceable reducing down-time.
- Redundant cryogenic bonnet seal provides an extra level of safety.
We also offer Techflow Tube Series Vacuum Jacketed Valves for 1/2 inch ODT tubing.
Low Cryogen Losses With Minimal Space Claim
- Vacuum-jacketed, to prevent the ice and condensation seen with non-vacuum jacketed cryogenic valves.
- Compact design reduces the space claim, ideal for transfer hoses and smaller diameter pipe/tubing.
- Easy grip handle provides low torque opening and closing.
- Lower cost than pipe sized valves.
- Wear parts are easily removed and replaced reducing down-time.
- Made by Technifab to the same high quality standards as our vacuum jacketed pipe.